• Enjoy a private Two days trip to Luxor from Marsa Alam where you will visit Luxor
temple,Karnak temple, Sound and Light Show, then check in your hotel.
Next day tour to Valley of the Kings Hatshepsut temple, Colossi of Memnon then we drive
you back to Marsa Alam.
Day 1 Marsa Alam to Luxor
• Early morning, we will pick you up from your hotel in Marsa Alam by a private A.C. Car to be
transferred to Luxor for overnight trip to Luxor from Marsa Alam. Upon arrival you will meet
your private tour guide who will join you to visit:
No site in Egypt is more impressive than Karnak. It is the largest temple complex ever built by man, and represents the combined achievement of many generations of ancient builders and pharoahs. The Temple of Karnak is actually three main temples, smaller enclosed temples, and several outer temples located on 247 acres of land.
The Temple of Luxor was the center of the most important festival, the festival of Opet. Built largely by Amenhotep III and Rameses II, the temple’s purpose was as a setting for the rituals of the festival. The festival was to reconcile the human aspect of the ruler with the divine office.
• Lunch will be served in local restaurant in Luxor with Nile view, then you will check in 3 stars hotel. On the Evening you can Enjoy An Optional Tour Sound and Light Show at Karnak: The show starts with a historical introduction covering the birth of the great city of Thebes and appreciation of the Karnak Temple.
• The show narrates the glorious achievements of some great Pharaohs as you listen to a magnificent and poetic description of the artistic treasures and great legacy which the Karnak temple encloses. overnight at 3 stars hotel .
Day 2 Luxor to hurghada
• Breakfast at your hotel then you will be accompanied by your private tour guide and a private air-conditioned vehicle to visit.
Valley of the Kings:
• The final resting place of Egypt’s rulers from the 18th to 20th dynasty, it is home to tombs including the great pharaoh Ramses II and boy pharaoh Tutankhamen.
• he tombs were well stocked with all the material goods a ruler might need in the next world. Most of the decoration inside the tombs still well preserved.
• Hatshepsut Temple:
• It is one of the most beautiful & best preserved of all of the challenges of Ancient Egypt. The temple was built on three levels with two wide ramps in a central position joining the levels together.
• Colossi of Memnon:
Colossi of Memnon are Two massive stone statues of king Amenhotep III are the only remains of a complete mortuary temple.The statues are made from blocks of quartzite sandstone which exist in Cairo then moved 700 KM to Luxor .The two statues Know as the Colossi of Memnon, Rising about 18 M from the plain, They are the remains of what once the largest complex on the west bank, Built by Amenhotep the Third.
• Have your lunch on a Nile View restaurant before we drive you back to your hotel in Marsa Alam
• Accommodation at 3 * hotel with breakfast
• Tour to Hatshepsut Temple & Valley of the Kings.
• Tour to Karnak Temple & Luxor Temple.
• Service of professional tour guide.
• Shopping through famous Bazaars.
• Assistance of our personal during tours
• Bottled water during your trip.
• Pick up services from your hotel & return.
• Lunch at Local restaurant
• All transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
• Any extras
• Personal expenses
• Sound and light show
• Hotair Ballon trip
• 2 Days / 1Night
• Pick Up: