Enjoy a private trip to Luxor from Marsa Alam wher you will visit Karnak temple,Valley of the Kings Hatshepsut temple, Colossi of Memnon then we drive you back to Marsa Alam
Marsa Alam to Luxor
Early morning, we will pick you up from your hotel in Marsa Alam by a private A.C. Car to be
transferred to Luxor for overnight trip to Luxor from Marsa Alam. Upon arrival you will meet your
private tour guide who will join you to visit:
• Karnak Temple:
No site in Egypt is more impressive than Karnak. It is the largest temple complex ever built by man, and represents the combined achievement of many generations of ancient
builders and pharoahs. The Temple of Karnak is actually three main temples, smaller enclosed temples, and several outer temples located on 247 acres of land.
• Lunch will be served in local restaurant in Luxor with Nile view
• by your private tour guide and a private air conditioned vehicle going to visit
• Valley of the Kings:
• The final resting place of Egypt’s rulers from the 18th to 20th dynasty, it is home to tombs
including the great pharaoh Ramses II and boy pharaoh Tutankhamen.
• he tombs were well stocked with all the material goods a ruler might need in the next world.
Most of the decoration inside the tombs still well preserved.
• Hatshepsut Temple:
• It is one of the most beautiful & best preserved of all of the challenges of Ancient Egypt. The
temple was built on three levels with two wide ramps in a central position joining the levels
• Colossi of Memnon:
• Two massive stone statues of king Amenhotep III are the only remains of a complete mortuary
• The statues are made from blocks of quartzite sandstone which exist in Cairo then moved 700 KM
Have your lunch on a Nile View restaurant before we drive you back to your hotel in Marsa Alam.
• Kindly note that Hotels to the south of Marsa Alam City there will be an extra charge
• Tour to Karnak Temple
• Tour to Hatshepsut Temple & Valley of the Kings.
• Service of professional tour guide.
• Shopping through famous Bazaars.
• Assistance of our personal during tours
• Bottled water during your trip.
• Pick up services from your hotel & return.
• Lunch at Local restaurant
• All transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
• Any extras
• Personal expenses
• 1 day
• Pick Up: