• Two days excursion to Cairo from hurghada Enjoy Cairo highlights. On the First day, You will visit the Giza pyramids, Pyramid of Cheops, the step pyramid, the Egyptian Museum, on the second day Visit the citadel of Saladin, The Mosque of Mohamed Ali, Old Cairo, de Coptic Cairo the hanging Church and the old Bazaar Khan el Khalil.
• will pick you up from your hotel in Hurghada start driving to Cairo
• Upon arrival at Cairo you will be met by your private guide to visit
• Giza Pyramid Complex:
• The complex includes three main pyramids, six little pyramids, the great sphinx and the Valley
Temple. The complex dates back to the 4th dynasty 2400 years B.C.
• The Great Pyramid:
• It is the oldest and largest of the three pyramids of Giza plateau and the only one to remain
intact from the 7 Wonders of the Ancient World. The height of the great pyramid is 147m, the
number of stones used in construction is 2,300,000 and it took twenty years to be built.
• The Great Sphinx:
• It is the largest statue in the world, standing 73 m. long, 19 m. wide, and 20 m in height. It is
the oldest known monumental sculpture.
• The Valley Temple:
• A Granite mortuary temple used by Ancient Egyptians for the mummification process and this is
the only remaining one at Giza plateau.
• Lunch will be at Cleopatra restaurant with pyramids view, then move to visit:
• Khan El Khalili Bazaar:
• No visit to Cairo is complete without a stop to Khan EL Khalili bazaar; one of the most famous and oldest bazaars in the Middle East.
• Then transfer to your hotel for overnight.
• Check out after breakfast, then join your private tour guide to visit Cairo Highlights including:
• The Egyptian Museum:
• The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art. Over 250,000 natural artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasure, gold, and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years.
• Lunch will be served at local restaurant in Cairo then proceed to visit
• Salah el-Din Citadel:
• It served as Egypt’s seat of government till the 1860s, Cairo Citadel is a magnificent fortress. It was constructed during Salah ad-Din reign. The construction work has started in 1176 and was completed in 1182.Then pay a visit
• Mohamed Ali Mosque:
• It was constructed between 1830 and 1848, the mosque named “The Alabaster Mosque” because of most of the walls made out of pure alabaster. The mosque is a replica of the Blue Mosque in Istanbul
• Then start driving back to your hotel in hurghada
• Qualified Egyptologist guide during the 2-day trips.
• All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
• One Night in 3 star hotel
• Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
• Hotel pickup and drop off.
• Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour
• Lunch meals during the tours.
• Shopping tours in Cairo
• All Service charges & taxes
• Any Extras not mentioned in the itinerary
• Please remember to bring:
• 2 Days / 1Night