• We offer 1 Day tour to aswan from Hurghada hotels• depart to Aswan Highlights, The High Dam, The Temple of Goddess Isis on Phiala island, The Unfinished Obelisk.
The high Dam
Drive to the High Dam of Aswan, an engineering miracle when it was built in the 1960s. From the top of the High Dam, you can gaze across Lake Nasser to the Kalabsha temple in the south and the huge power station to the north.
• Phiala temple
• Built to honor the goddess Isis, this was the last temple built in the classical Egyptian style. Construction began around 690 BC, and it was one of the last outposts where the goddess was worshiped
The Unfinished Obelisk
the Unfinished Obelisk in the granite quarries of Aswan, where much of the red granite used for ancient temples and colossi came from. The Unfinished Obelisk still lies where it was carved when a crack was discovered as it was being hewn from the rock. Your qualified Egyptologist guide will explain how the 1-tonne obelisk was carved, and why the crack caused it to be abandoned.
• Lunch in local restaurant in Aswan, at the end of your Aswan Tour from Hurghada, transfer back to your hotel in Hurghada.
• Hotel pick-up and drop off in Aswan • Egyptologist guide • Bottled water on board vehicle during the tour • Entrance fees to the mentioned sights in Aswan • Transportation by private air-conditioned vehicle • Lunch at a quality restaurant with tasty food in Aswan
• Any extras • Drinks
Please remember to bring • Passports • Hat • suncreams • Breakfast box
Visits • Phiala temple • The High Dam • The Unfinished Obelisk
Duration: • 1 day
type: • Private
• Run: • Everyday
Pick Up: • 05:30 am
• Family And Group Have a Special price
Book your tour online and when you arrive please contact us and tell us on which day you want to go.